Adelrich

Fresh from Soul Stream

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Characters:Adelrich
  • Server:Alexina (NA)

Posted 08 August 2012 - 11:18 PM

I've tried my best to update a few dishes that were either missing completely from this wiki, or were isolated and unlisted on any of the recipe lists. I've also slightly recategorized some of the sub-categories within the cooking lists (grouping confectionery, breads and pastries, single baked fish together, etc).

The cooking section is a bit hairy, since its woven so much into other parts of the game. For example, many dishes are now availble for purchase from NPCs that aren't in the database yet. Also many dishes are made with new NPC ingredients. So far I've only added Glenis' new items. I've made my own images of some of these items since the JP wiki doesn't make them readily apparent.

The Mixing method appears to have the most missing dishes. Primarily they all have to do with seafood made with Belvast fish. I'm using the JP wiki as a 100% reference and also testing the recipe within the NA client to double check. However I may need help adding and checking all these dishes; if anyone wants to jump into that it would be a great help.

As for the MW wiki database, I remember there were some missing and miss-listed dishes there, as well as incorrect measurements. I've tread my best to iron those out here as I'm doing this. I'll try to make a personal back up of my changes incase the MW wiki database is ever recovered and merged.

#2 SnowFlake

SnowFlake

the Experienced

• Moderators
  • 119 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Characters:Littlesnowie (Human - Mage)
  • Server:Tarlach (NA)

Posted 10 August 2012 - 10:10 PM

You're doing great on these so far, seems like you're using the correct template as well, keep it up!

#3 Adelrich

Adelrich

Fresh from Soul Stream

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Characters:Adelrich
  • Server:Alexina (NA)

Posted 12 August 2012 - 07:58 PM

Okay, everything should be up to date.

I also ironed out some of the problems I noticed on the MW wiki before it went down (incorrect recipes, unlisted recipes).

There still may be missing data such as hunger amount and stats, but for now the Cooking List here is the most up to date resource in English.

That's not to say that there isn't fine tuning to be done.

#4 SnowFlake

SnowFlake

the Experienced

• Moderators
  • 119 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Characters:Littlesnowie (Human - Mage)
  • Server:Tarlach (NA)

Posted 12 August 2012 - 10:43 PM

View PostAdelrich, on 12 August 2012 - 07:58 PM, said:

Okay, everything should be up to date.

I also ironed out some of the problems I noticed on the MW wiki before it went down (incorrect recipes, unlisted recipes).

There still may be missing data such as hunger amount and stats, but for now the Cooking List here is the most up to date resource in English.

That's not to say that there isn't fine tuning to be done.

Great! Anything else you'll be working on now?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users