#1 Lt. Jessie

Lt. Jessie

Fresh from Soul Stream

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Server:Ruairi (NA)

Posted 12 August 2012 - 04:20 AM

Just thought that I'd let you know that I've been updating the tailoring list to the best of my abilities (Wish I had my more recent list saved...). Filled in the ones that were missing and will be getting the materials for them once I can get all those red texted filled with their own data.

Mostly putting this up since a lot of tailors are unsure about the materials needed in total or whatnots, especially for the untranslated manuals. Most of the ones missing are the latest ones from the Eweca Orb Gachapons and the Iria Exploration event (Most of which are untranslated and giving me a headache... xD)

Also, someone's been pretty much bugging me about trying to import the data from MWW to 'Noger on my talk page even though it's been blatently stated on the front page that NA will be using this as a backup while MWW is having difficulties.

Edit: Also, after I get most of the manuals in, I'll probably go in and fix up the template a bit... the current one that was ported from MWorld is a bit too... vertical... Might break it up and set it to a hide/show thing so that people can browse by ranks easily as opposed to scrolling through a HUGE list... x.x;;;

Note: I'm a heavy life-skiller, so having a very easily accessible page with less scrolling is a very good idea...

#2 Lt. Jessie

Lt. Jessie

Fresh from Soul Stream

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Server:Ruairi (NA)

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:58 PM

Just a quick bump. I noticed while rummaging through the files that the item images are broken into pieces in the file, and most of these pertain to the different parts that can be dyed. Was wondering if we should add this sort of visual data instead of just description since some people may be confused time to time as to what parts are really dyed and which ones aren't.

Another idea I had was for the main tailoring list, instead of scrolling through a super list, we could probably put it into tabs by rank so that people don't have to see this giant wall of patterns just to find what they're looking for. Sort of similar to that of Mabi TW's wiki (Though, they have their seperate ranks on seperate pages).

Just some food for thought while I continue to grab images.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users