• LocationUSA - Central time zone
  • Characters:Shakaya and Hanahoshi
  • Server:Tarlach (NA)

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:19 PM

What's in a guild? Noble knights here beloved,
Fight for our family's honor and pride!
So you would, were you a Capulet called,
Rejoice with all our guild in favor of,
That name which connects us as a family.
And for that name, which would be a part of you,
Take all of us!
---------------------------------

Capulet is a guild that focuses on the social aspect of the game and working together as a family. We don't have any level requirements for you to join, only that you are a friend first and will get along with us all swimmingly. Any guild runs are organized by any and all of you at any time, and the activities our guild does are on a variety of levels depending on who is online and who needs help! We also host a variety of social events and weekly recurring events/runs. More information on those can be found at our guild's website: http://capumagu.webs.com/

So, if you have decided that this guild tickles your fancy, please send a note to me in-game or add me as a friend! My in-game-name is Shakaya.

You are also welcome to contact any of our guild officers for questions if I do not respond quickly enough. Our officers are Gleem, Pyu, Yujimoto, and milkypocky.

Also feel free to post here or note/add me or any of our officers in-game for any questions you might have about the guild!

Once you have added me, if you've decided to join, I'll invite you to some guild runs and gatherings so you can start to mingle with us. You will need to have 2 referrals within Capulet to join. So, when you're invited to come start mingling with us, make sure to be social and add some of us as friends. Once you feel comfortable with some of the members, ask them to send me a note confirming that they are referring you to join our family!

We have our referral rule to be sure that you're someone we will be friends with and comfortable around. This also goes vise versa for you and will ensure that you already have some friends in the guild from the very moment you join.

Now, once I have received two referral notes for you, we will then have a short interrogation- I mean interview...

At that interview we will explain the guild rules and make sure you are willing to follow them (they're basic rules for avoiding drama and such unpleasant things) and you will be asked questions from all the Capulet members that show up to interview you! Please answer all the questions honestly!

Also, do bite your thumbs at any who's alliance lies with Montague!

We are proudly allied with Lostones, Rayout, FILTHYcasuals, Lethaldrive, Millefiore, Jasper, Bloodfang, Leviathans, Schattenwolf, Celticforce, and Celticsoul!

Edited by Shakaya, 21 January 2016 - 05:18 AM.

#2 Shakaya

Shakaya

Fresh from Soul Stream

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:24 PM

Capulet's Guild Anthem!

put video setting to HD :3

btw Marionette is my family title, I am still Capulet leader o3o

Abysssssss

put vid at HD o3o

#3 Shakaya

Shakaya

Fresh from Soul Stream

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:03 PM

Bumping the thread~ We would love for everyone to join! Super recruiting right now!

#4 Shakaya

Shakaya

Fresh from Soul Stream

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:30 PM

YOU'RE INVITED! A MASQUERADE ON 9-14-2014!!!!!!!

Welcome to Capulet's 6th Birthday Masquerade Ball!

Our guild is celebrating the 6th year since we were created on 9/14/2008, and we want all of you to celebrate with us!

To do so we'll be hosting a fantastic Masquerade Ball for everyone and anyone to attend! The ball will be held on:

Sunday, September 14th @ 4 pm pacific, 5 pm mountain, 6 pm central, 7 pm eastern, and 1 am central EU

The location will be Channel 7 Rath Castle's 1st Floor (basement) Dining / Restaurant area (big room with a ton of tables next to Kitchen)
(if you ever ran Sulfur Spider it's the room that has the bazillion spiders that enter from north/south/west/east doors)

The Masquerade will be similar to the regular banquet, except we'll have more food, more raffles, party games, music, contests, prizes, a longer time period, and hopefully less afk-ers! xD

Also up until the date of the Masquerade we'll be having shops in ch7 selling Siren Masks at a ceaper price than what they're normally sold for. This is also a good time for you to use the Suspicious Fomor Passes you're fishing up to go rip Siren's mask off for yourself. ;O

(If you want to know how to get her to drop her mask, you have to land a crit smash on her before she dies, I suggest fighting with your bare hands unless your equipment/stats are so enhanced you're garuanteed a crit almost every time)

Now what party games will we be having, you might ask? Please keep reading:

1. We will have many RAFFLES throughout the whole party. All you have to do is show up and you'll be entered into a RGN counter. If you're afk when you win, I'll mail your prize to you after the party.

Raffle prizes include: Rebis Guard Cylinder, Pan Balloon, Dance Party Kit, Aloha Shirt, Cute Princess Dress, Mana Needle Trustworthy Crystal Lightning Wand, Spiffy Transformation Kit, Del's Luey's Frilly Dress, Gothic Lolita Leather Suit, Cute Princess Dress, Party Ensemble, Untamed Spike Devil Slayer, Fixed Dye Set, Criminal's Ski Mask, and multiple Siren Masks.

2. Various music performers and jam band arrangements throughout the whole party. Feel free to bring whatever music you want to share!

3. A Game of Mafia -
Mafia is a party game modelling a conflict between an informed minority (the mafia) and an uninformed majority (the innocents). At the start of the game each player is secretly assigned a role affiliated with one of these teams (Mafia roles may include mafia members, masterminds, hookers, etc. Innocent roles may include villager, police, doctor, etc). The game has two alternating phases: "night", during which the mafia may covertly "murder" an innocent, and "day", in which surviving players debate the identities of the mafiosi and vote to lynch a suspect. Play continues until all of the mafia has been killed off, or until all of the innocents have been killed off.

4. Doki Dance Off (this contest will start after the game of Mafia ends)
Join Shakaya's party and dance with her in the Doki Doki Dance minigame. Only your score will be recorded, not Shakaya's or the combined score. Whoever gets the highest score will win a Violin and a Caravan Joe NPC transformation coin.

----------------

Wearing a mask is not a requirement to enter the party, but it's so much more fun if you do wear one. ^0^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users